The key to growth and success both personally and professionally is reading! For 2017 my goal was to read 6 business/professional books and 6 books for fun (next year I’m doubling that goal). I was able to accomplish that goal and ended up with lessons that I implemented and shared with others that are making a difference in business outcomes.
My goal is to share resources that will help you get ahead in your career and make you a valuable asset to your team. Here were the 5 books that were most impactful to my marketing and professional growth and knowledge this year:
- EMyth Revisited: Why Most Small Business Do Not Work and What to Do About It – Michael E. Gerber
- Don’t Sell Me, Tell Me: How to Use Storytelling to Connect with the Hearts and Wallets of a Hungry Audience – Greh Koorhan
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck – Mark Manson
- What’s The Secret?: To Providing a World-Class Customer Experience – John R. DiJulius
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team – Patrick Lencioni
What were your most impactful books read in 2017?